· Lawn areas will be mowed, edged, and string trimmed one time per week during the growing season and as required during the remainder of the year.
· Maintain grounds, paths and roadways according to weather and facilities maintenance schedule.
· Prunes trees.
· Trims Sucker sprout limbs from base to crown as needed.
· Examines Trees on a regular basis and inspects for disease and insects and treats as necessary.
· Performs fertilization, and weed control as needed.
· Prepares soil, plants seed or seedlings, weeds, and removes leaves. Keeps all sidewalks and roadways clear.
· Performs minor maintenance inside and outside of facilities.
· Paints parking lots, curbs and sidewalks.
· Conducts litter patrol on a daily basis
· Completes work order request in a timely manner.
· Maintains all lawn equipment and ensures they are in good running condition.
· Maintains hospital vehicles, including managing preventive maintenance (i.e. oil changes, to be performed by outside vendor)